New Here (TX)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSTxPrepper1

Reaction score
Hello all,My name is Scott , from Texas, DFW AREA. Little bit about me I work for a private security contractor, and run a little side buisness as well, outside of work im either workingout,Spending time with my love or my family - if not that then, training tactical drills/Shooting Range, etc and more. Both myself and my fiance - wife have been prepping for a few yrs. Came across this site and i had to join up to the community of preppers. Anyone have any questions bout anything i will try to help answer them for anyone. :m4:

I would best be saying a, Richie square lug tread if im not wrong. think thats it though.
Dead on man, either you are a knowledgable type fellow or you can do your research pronto LOL.
Glad to have you join us here, Hope you enjoy your stay.
Hope you have a sence of humor, the test of time here requires one LOL.

HAHA thanks man, yep sure do. I myself mountain bike to. But like i said i will try to help answer or find a answer asap, full of knowledge. And when i do research, i do research lol. And thanks.

Hello all,My name is Scott , from Texas, DFW AREA. Little bit about me I work for a private security contractor, and run a little side buisness as well, outside of work im either workingout,Spending time with my love or my family - if not that then, training tactical drills/Shooting Range, etc and more. Both myself and my fiance - wife have been prepping for a few yrs. Came across this site and i had to join up to the community of preppers. Anyone have any questions bout anything i will try to help answer them for anyone. :m4:
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Glad you found us! There is always room for more people who have been prepping for some time. Please jump in and join any conversation or start your own!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome ! Don't be afraid to share you knowledge here.
Wish I could Mt. Bike, but I'd never make it.

Latest posts

Back