New Hampshire

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought New Hampshire was 50% preppers. I have been looking at places there for a few months. As most true preppers don't tell people about their preps, I get how it would be difficult to meet others. Isn't there a signal, like a Gadsden flag in the yard? Keep posting here, and eventually, if someone likes and trusts you enough, you will find someone. I hope. Good luck.

Why do you think NH is any different than other states? Well other than California.... Sorry I found this funny. Preppers dont want anyone to know what they have. There is VERY few people who know what we have. . . Only kids that come over. My closest friends, (as in the ones I truly love dearly) only know some of it and that is the way it will be.

Why do you think NH is any different than other states? Well other than California.... Sorry I found this funny. Preppers dont want anyone to know what they have. There is VERY few people who know what we have. . . Only kids that come over. My closest friends, (as in the ones I truly love dearly) only know some of it and that is the way it will be.

The NSA knows what you have.

The NSA knows what you have.

They know about the ones I lost in the boating accident.
ixHOYsN.png

Latest posts

Back