New Guy

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droid

Reaction score
I look at prepping as an actual operation considering multiple scenarios. I do not plan for one specific threat, but ensure my plan enables fexability in order to survive all plausable threats. I am open to criticism because I believe it is necessary to find problems or issues that have not been addressed. Sometimes I can be overly critical of others plans, please do not take this as a personal attack, it is just my way of helping. If I am critical, I always try to be a part of the solution rather than the problem by providing they why and what. I do not tollerate people that would criticise without being a part of the solution by posting irrelevant direct attacks on an idea or concept without giving the why and/or another solution. I do not always have access to the net, so do not be surprised or offended if some time goes by without a posting or response. I believe there is no perfect plan that will suit everyone's needs. To think that one persons plan is better is to assume that you know their exact situation. Everyone knows what assuming does. looking forward to participating and learning from everyone here. Have a great day and remember that the best survival tool available is already located in your brain housing group.

I look at prepping as an actual operation considering multiple scenarios. I do not plan for one specific threat, but ensure my plan enables fexability in order to survive all plausable threats. I am open to criticism because I believe it is necessary to find problems or issues that have not been addressed. Sometimes I can be overly critical of others plans, please do not take this as a personal attack, it is just my way of helping. If I am critical, I always try to be a part of the solution rather than the problem by providing they why and what. I do not tollerate people that would criticise without being a part of the solution by posting irrelevant direct attacks on an idea or concept without giving the why and/or another solution. I do not always have access to the net, so do not be surprised or offended if some time goes by without a posting or response. I believe there is no perfect plan that will suit everyone's needs. To think that one persons plan is better is to assume that you know their exact situation. Everyone knows what assuming does. looking forward to participating and learning from everyone here. Have a great day and remember that the best survival tool available is already located in your brain housing group.

Droid,
First off welcome and thank you for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums!
Second, thank you for your extremely well written intro! I look forward too all of your future in put, and posts. I welcome constructive criticism on any of my plans, bug out bags, etc.

I appreciate you're wanting to be be part of the solution and not part of the problem.

Thank you again for joining Doomsday Prepper Forums!

Awesome Droid!
Welcome!
tbh i look for critisisms of my plans. and hopefully i can come close to a somewhat perfect plan to enact when SHTF.

I look at prepping as an actual operation considering multiple scenarios. I do not plan for one specific threat, but ensure my plan enables flexibility in order to survive all plausible threats....
Also, I too agree in preparing for multiple scenarios. I feel I would be sorely mistaken If I only prepared for one single incident. It really doesn't take much more effort to prepare for multiple disasters as it does for just one.

the best survival tool available is already located in your brain housing group.
Sounds like you either are or where in the military.

Latest posts

Back