New guy from the uk

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curlygoth

Reaction score
so just started prepping after coming across the doomsday preppers program, have just finished off my bug out bag and now starting more extensive plans, there any other preppers nearby in the uk?

Welcome to the forum there's a great group of really smart people here. One can really learn a lot there's new topics every day.

so just started prepping after coming across the doomsday preppers program, have just finished off my bug out bag and now starting more extensive plans, there any other preppers nearby in the uk?
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

There are a couple of members here from the UK.
Are you prepping for anything specific?

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

am planning for pretty much everything, though with the way the E U ecomony is going am leaning to a economic collapse at this point, i gots an rough plan sorted will post tomoz for your C&C, Many thanks for the welcome chaps

Glad you found us, glad you joined. your in a tough spot in uk with gun laws, but preparing for your loved ones is still possible

Welcome ! Don't be afraid to share you knowledge. That's how we all learn.

Welcome to the site! Feel free to ask anything and I hope you have lots of free time cuz this site is soooo addictive lol

Latest posts

Back