New guy from PA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skyline

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been creeping here for a few days now and thought I'd register.

I've grown increasingly aware of economic issues and it seems as if natural disasters have been happening more frequently. So I think it's time I started prepping. Though being a college student, it won't be easy. My family has always had emergency food and some supplies but not much. I'm currently devising a plan of when and what supplies I should gather. I am least concerned with food at the moment but will begin to add some later on.

Welcome to the forum there a great group if smart people here one can learn a lot.

Hey everyone,

I've grown increasingly aware of economic issues and it seems as if natural disasters have been happening more frequently. So I think it's time I started prepping. Though being a college student, it won't be easy. My family has always had emergency food and some supplies but not much. I'm currently devising a plan of when and what supplies I should gather. I am least concerned with food at the moment but will begin to add some later on.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

There are other members here from your state.
Please feel free to ask any questions you have, and if you don't find something you want to talk about start a thread.
If you think it is a bug enough topic let me know and I will add a forum.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hey everyone,

Hi, Welcome.
The first thing you notice here is that people are not afraid to say hello and welcome you. The second thing you notice is how friendly we are. We are glad to have you aboard. Share you knowledge. Any questions just ask. We help each other.

Latest posts

Back