New guy from Ohio

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thepitstop2010

Reaction score
My name is Mike. I am from Dayton,Ohio. My wife and I are new to the prepping scene. We have recently began our food and dry good prepping. I believe I have the weapons and ammo part covered already. Next will be water storage and gardening. Any and all advice and/or suggestions will be appreciated. Looking forward to gaining some knowledge and maybe meeting some nice people. Thanks

Welcome to you and your family. You will find that the people on this site will help you in any way they can. All you have to do is ask. Good luck.

My name is Mike. I am from Dayton,Ohio. My wife and I are new to the prepping scene. We have recently began our food and dry good prepping. I believe I have the weapons and ammo part covered already. Next will be water storage and gardening. Any and all advice and/or suggestions will be appreciated. Looking forward to gaining some knowledge and maybe meeting some nice people. Thanks

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

We have an entire section devoted to food preparation, farming & growing, and storage at http://www.doomsdayprepperforums.com/index.php?forums/food.30/
Feel free to ask any and all questions! The members on this site are extremely knowledgeable, and friendly!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome and thanks for joining our ever-growing community! It sounds like you have the mind-set(What I personally feel is MOST important) and are well on your way. I hope you find some good info here to help you progress further and share some of the knowledge and ecperience you have and that you continue to gain along the path of preppin'...

Oh, and being a gun guy myself(I assume you are too since you said you have it covered), I hope you pop on into the firearms section and talk it up over there with the rest of us!!:ar15:

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas! I have been looking through threads in the evenings, gathering as much info as I can. It is so much to take in. I have ran across items and info that I never even thought of or considered. Glad I joined.....Thanks again.

Welcome, we're a friendly bunch. Hope you find things that help here.

Latest posts

Back