New guy from Colorado

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garret Linne

Reaction score
Name: Garret
prepping my family for anything that could possibly happen. stockpiling food, ammo, reliable guns ect
i believe anything is possible. so you should always be prepared for what could happen. currently in the military.

Name: Garret
prepping my family for anything that could possibly happen. stockpiling food, ammo, reliable guns ect
i believe anything is possible. so you should always be prepared for what could happen. currently in the military.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

Welcome and thanks for your service. I hope you find good info here and that you share your skills and experience with us.

Thanks again for joining!

:america:

Welcome Garret and thank you for your service in the military! Depending on what service. . . Colorado Springs or Fort Carson maybe? I used to run all over CO as a kid since that is where most of my mom's family were at. . . all over the state really. We have lots of great people and a ton of knowledge here. Take a look around the forums and if you have questions, just ask. There will be someone who either knows or can point you in the right direction.

Welcome Garret and thanks for your service. I was in the Army for 15 years myself until I was wounded in Iraq during my 2nd tour in 2009. I hope you enjoy our forum and please browse around and ask as many questions as you would like.

Latest posts

Back