New guy from Alabama!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello, glad you joined us even if you are not a "prepper". We come in all walks of life, and all prep for something in particular or anything in general. Alot of people on the 4th day of any natural disaster, or just a severe storm, either are glad they had a little extra or wish they did.
Anyone whom has a will or a living will, is a prepper of sorts, where we all fall in from there is up to the individual. Every prepper isnt a gun toting hillbilly with gas masks, and underground shelters LOL.(some are ) Just you stopping by is appriciated by me. Your comments and opinions are important to us all, as you as an individual still have information that can help us. We may be able to help you as well, wether it be prepping, or anything else that you have questions about. We have a off topic forum that you can ask about trimming your roses if you like, or if white crank bait is as good as they claim it is. LOL . I wouldnt mind if even a tree hugging anti-prepper was to join us, just to ballance the conversations with the government will send help as fast as they can, your all idiots theory LOL

Thanks for joining, thanks for posting, some join and dont. See ya later on threads or on shout box, just mixing it up with new friends.

I'm not exactly a prepper, but I enjoy reading about what you guys do...anyhow, hello!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any comments, suggestions, or concerns please do not hesitate to send me a message either in private or public!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

I have a sneaking suspicion that I might become a mild prepper...time will tell, thanks for the warm welcome guys. :cool:

I have a sneaking suspicion that I might become a mild prepper...time will tell, thanks for the warm welcome guys. :cool:

I do too, or you wouldnt be sniffin around here LOL.
but how deep down the rabbit hole you go, is up to you.

its a lifestyle, and its addictive. but the rewards to you, and loved ones can't be measured when you may need it.

its a lifestyle, and its addictive. but the rewards to you, and loved ones can't be measured when you may need it.
Well said! I am thankful I had taken action to prepare my family when we got evacuated for a gas main leak after a road crew hit it with a back hoe. Though not a huge catastrophe, it was nice to be able to get out with what we would need quickly.

Every good prepper in the north-east hasnt needed to fight the horde for someone else to provide food and water this week either.
As well as knew to just stay on the turnpike for 30 minutes before exiting to get to gas, pump in 5 min, 30 back home, instead of sittin in line for many hrs lol get what they need where it is uneffected

Every good prepper in the north-east hasnt needed to fight the horde for someone else to provide food and water this week either.
As well as knew to just stay on the turnpike for 30 minutes before exiting to get to gas, pump in 5 min, 30 back home, instead of sittin in line for many hrs lol get what they need where it is uneffected
I am amazed at how many didn't do anything to prepare for this storm until the day before landfall. They knew days in advance of the storm coming.

yeah storm of the century, many will figure they will be good for a lifetime now

Latest posts

Back