New from the UK!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AvGazz

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm Gaz, a new prepper from the UK. I currently work as an officer in the British military. I have a background in engineering and flying.

I started prepping back in 2017 with just a small bug out bag. I have recently started stocking more provisions amid the COVID-19 outbreak.

I'm looking to find other preppers to share ideas with and look to build a team to work with in the event of a crisis.

Last edited:
howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic

Welcome from Fin,

so as on active duty you are part of the plan,have you talked among your mates what to do if this goes to shits?

Last edited:
Welcome from Germany, if you can get as much military surplus as you can get your hands on. Backpack, knife, e-tool, compass, MRE, Gasmask...Grab and go. Use your present position in the active military to help yourself get ready and present your thoughts and plans to comrades, but carefully so you don't get stamped as paranoid...

Latest posts

Back