New from Oklahoma

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam Rial

Reaction score
Just joined your group- I am married, live in Oklahoma, nearing retirement. I am a Vietnam vet; burned out on weapons for a long, long time, but am looking to get back in guns as a part of prepping. My wife and I have been watching and studying prepping for several years but aside from purchasing a few buckets of dried food have not really worked at it. I do realize it is time to get serious, so I look forward to monitoring and learning from y’all

howdy sam rial.... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Just joined your group- I am married, live in Oklahoma, nearing retirement. I am a Vietnam vet; burned out on weapons for a long, long time, but am looking to get back in guns as a part of prepping. My wife and I have been watching and studying prepping for several years but aside from purchasing a few buckets of dried food have not really worked at it. I do realize it is time to get serious, so I look forward to monitoring and learning from y’all
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

A Warm Welcome! Feel free to ask around. Bunch of nice folks in these here parts...

Latest posts

Back