New from North Jersey

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ettesil

Reaction score
Hi all, I am very excited to be joining this group. I have been looking into prepping now for about 2 years and unfortunately have not done much with it. I realize now with everything that is going on in the world and within our country that this is an absolute top priority; so here I am now to learn.

My number one goal at this time and the reasoning for joining this site is to meet other like minded individuals who have this same interest in mind: Prepping. I would like to meet others in my North Jersey region so we can discuss, collaborate and work together. I want to learn all that I can, so I can then go on to teach others. So if anyone knows of any individuals or groups working in NJ or NYC, I would love to be able to reach out to them for knowledge and companionship through a common interest.

At least a few from NY and Jersey, so check the Area forums for your area.

Welcome to the board!

Hello Ettesil and welcome! Thats ptobably the number 1 reason I joined the site too was to be around like minded people but Ive learned a whole lot from this place.

Hi all, I am very excited to be joining this group. I have been looking into prepping now for about 2 years and unfortunately have not done much with it. I realize now with everything that is going on in the world and within our country that this is an absolute top priority; so here I am now to learn.

My number one goal at this time and the reasoning for joining this site is to meet other like minded individuals who have this same interest in mind: Prepping. I would like to meet others in my North Jersey region so we can discuss, collaborate and work together. I want to learn all that I can, so I can then go on to teach others. So if anyone knows of any individuals or groups working in NJ or NYC, I would love to be able to reach out to them for knowledge and companionship through a common interest.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back