New from Madison, WI (*Doubletap Jack*)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry mate, miss your steripens out. i need to find something portable like this in my neck of the woods...

yeah, nothing is better than a prepared and sane mind!

Ive been prepping for along time, I am even prepared to go insane, hehehehehehe whahhhhahaha, cough, cough, hehehehehehehe

Ive been prepping for along time, I am even prepared to go insane, hehehehehehe whahhhhahaha, cough, cough, hehehehehehehe
I said I was prepared for it, not that I had enough practice with the laugh

Im getting sick of you talkin trash up in here, i am about to choke you out, HADES, shut the hell up!
sssshhhh, you hear somethin, chill out man they are on to us

Lol wtf? Hades u ok.
yeah we, ahem, Im all good. just having a disagreement with myself there for a min, but I took me outside and threw him up against a tree a few times, till he gave up. he wont bother me again untill morning.

Ya know, I asked in another forum for ideas on mounting a gun to my jeep and they thought I was some crazy psycho killer or something. I feel more at home on this forum!

I won, he lost, your both right LOL
Damn peach moonshine, brings out the beast in me, he says the best, I say the beast. LMAO

Ya know, I asked in another forum for ideas on mounting a gun to my jeep and they thought I was some crazy psycho killer or something. I feel more at home on this forum!

why would you want to mount a gun to a jeep? i assume you are bugging out alone and mounting a gun to your jeep would not assist you in your escape... and the arc of fire would probably be much more restricted than if you were to hand-held it. Of course if you are talking about mounting a 7.62mm MG and above kind of weaponry, I can understand, but still, wouldn't it be too bulky and impractical (ammo & accuracy wise) for bugging out?

Holy Shnikeys thats quite pricey.
ya not cheap, i carry this in my GHB 20.00 bucks for the life straw, but i think i would rather have a bottle with a filter so i could just dip an go.

index.php

Latest posts

Back