New from GA. USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJONES

Reaction score
Newbie from GA..

Name is TJ..Found this forum after searching Google on where to start prepping. With everything going on with the new threat against US..I believe I need to start preparing. I should have a LONG time ago..but better late than never. I have always had an interest in being prepared for natural disasters..etc...but really had no clue where to start. So here I am!

well,as you said better late than ever :) so welcome to DPF from Finland, you'll find this forum to be a great place with great people

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed..

Welcome! We're getting quite the following here in the southeast - we may need to look at Georgia for our Meet! It's great to have you here.

Welcome, from Fl. Have property in Ga. If you do some digging around in this forum you will find good info. There is a lot of knowledge here.
Good luck, be safe, God bless

Newbie from GA..

Name is TJ..Found this forum after searching Google on where to start prepping. With everything going on with the new threat against US..I believe I need to start preparing. I should have a LONG time ago..but better late than never. I have always had an interest in being prepared for natural disasters..etc...but really had no clue where to start. So here I am!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back