New from florida

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkelly91

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum but not to prepping. Came to this forum to make some new contacts and learn some things from others as well. Little bit about me, I'm 22 from Florida and currently live in Louisiana. Married with one child and I'm in the army. Born and raised an army brat. I am pretty passionate about the outdoors and prepping from the land. Just started getting my wife warmed up to the idea haha. That's all if you want to talk just pm me and I look forward to some great things on this site thank you.

jkelly91, welcome and thanks for joining. Thanks for your service, also. I hope you enjoy your stay and find some good info as well as some conversations where you can share your knowledge.

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

welcome,think you'll like it here, I have and learnt alot.

I'm new to this forum but not to prepping. Came to this forum to make some new contacts and learn some things from others as well. Little bit about me, I'm 22 from Florida and currently live in Louisiana. Married with one child and I'm in the army. Born and raised an army brat. I am pretty passionate about the outdoors and prepping from the land. Just started getting my wife warmed up to the idea haha. That's all if you want to talk just pm me and I look forward to some great things on this site thank you.

Welcome and thank you for your service

Glad to have you here and looking forward to learning from you and sure you can find some good info here too

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back