New from Florida

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotrod011969

Reaction score
Hello all, from Florida! Looking forward to learning things from this site. I just got in to this, but I think I am obsessed! ;) Thank You all for having me!

Hello all, from Florida! Looking forward to learning things from this site. I just got in to this, but I think I am obsessed! ;) Thank You all for having me!
Welcome and thank you for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums!

There is a lot of great information on this site on preparing for several different disasters a well as creating a personalized bug out bag!

We look forward to your future messages and should you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

I agree with everyone! It's getting to the point of everytime I hear an airplane/helicopter or some other weird noise, I'm looking around thinking, " Is this it?" LOL;)

I agree with everyone! It's getting to the point of everytime I hear an airplane/helicopter or some other weird noise, I'm looking around thinking, " Is this it?" LOL;)
it is getting to the point that i wonder when the S*** will Hit The Fan! Unofrtunately it my happen sooner then later.

Latest posts

Back