New from Canada

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CDNSNIPER

Reaction score
RTAC2-H24B-223-1-large.jpg

Have started paying close attention to the many things both foreign and domestic that I see as one day changing life as we know it today. I am new to this but have hunted, shot competitive target and fish and am comfortable in the outdoors.
I think most of all the recent changes being made in the US has caught my attention being so close. I think we all have our belief of what might cause such an event to happen, I myself believe any and all are on the table.

May god bless us in our desire to survive.
Darrell

Have started paying close attention to the many things both foreign and domestic that I see as one day changing life as we know it today. I am new to this but have hunted, shot competitive target and fish and am comfortable in the outdoors.
I think most of all the recent changes being made in the US has caught my attention being so close. I think we all have our belief of what might cause such an event to happen, I myself believe any and all are on the table.

May god bless us in our desire to survive.
Darrell
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

That is one hell of a shooter! It looks like a Savage .338 Lapua!
Things are definitely changing and not for the good, at least not down here. Are you allowed to own firearms in Canada?

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Yes though we do not have quite the ability to buy some and the process is different, under the current govt things have become more gun owner friendly, I work at Cabelas! load most of my private ammo from brass a friend gets from a range and he makes our own lead (hollow points), he's ex military so knows what he's doing. So primers and powder is about all we buy.
Yup you be right on the rifle! sweet my buddy owns one hope to one day but all in good time.

Yes though we do not have quite the ability to buy some and the process is different, under the current govt things have become more gun owner friendly, I work at Cabelas! load most of my private ammo from brass a friend gets from a range and he makes our own lead (hollow points), he's ex military so knows what he's doing. So primers and powder is about all we buy.
Yup you be right on the rifle! sweet my buddy owns one hope to one day but all in good time.
I am learning to reload.
I don't have a Cabelas near me. I have a Bass Pro Shop about 50 miles away.
Savage has really come along way! the accu-trigger is great!

Latest posts

Back