New Forum Member

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello and welcome! Thanks for joining.

Welcome, from an area just outside the concrete jungles of Portland, land of ignorant democrats.
If it wasn’t so foggy 2 days ago, I would have had a beautiful picture of Mt Hood From my Aunts Deck. I was so close.
And there are a lot of ignorant people there. You not being one of them.

When you come back, I hope the weather is perfect for visibility. There are some amazing views from some roads around here. Hit me, and I will tell you a few. 25 years ago Portland was my perfect city. The radical progressives completely ruined it forever.

When you come back, I hope the weather is perfect for visibility. There are some amazing views from some roads around here. Hit me, and I will tell you a few. 25 years ago Portland was my perfect city. The radical progressives completely ruined it forever.

My Aunt lives in OC. Probably the highest point there and she is at the end of her street. It’s a gorgeous view.
The apartment complex next to her is housing protestors. 50 people walking down the street at 2:30 AM ain’t people leaving the bar. It kept me awake last year up there helping her out.
I understand how it got ruined.
I worry about her there.

I can’t welcome the new member until Curly finishes teaching me how to floor spin....

Welcome, your just in time for the collapse of society as we know it and the transition to an authoritarian global government that will push you into poverty and despair. But you get that every 80 years or so anyway, and I doubt it will be as bad for us as it was for the Jews in German occupied Europe.

Latest posts

Back