Must Read New EMP Book

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you like the book?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I may check it out before long. I just finished 'one second after' and it was really good. It really is scary to think what an emp would do to our modern society. People today would have a real hard time adjusting to no electricity. I'd dare say that 70% wouldn't be able to make the adjustment.
So, did you read it yet? If so, what was your opinion?

Just downloaded it to my Kindle. I'll let you know later ( who-knows how much later...) when I've read it. 'One Second After' was/is a terrific read! Ranks right up there with 'Lights Out', 'Pulling Through', 'Alas Babylon' and the 'Last Light' series.....along with several others. Oddly, 'One Year After' did not hold my interest very well.

Just downloaded it to my Kindle. I'll let you know later ( who-knows how much later...) when I've read it. 'One Second After' was/is a terrific read! Ranks right up there with 'Lights Out', 'Pulling Through', 'Alas Babylon' and the 'Last Light' series.....along with several others. Oddly, 'One Year After' did not hold my interest very well.
I got the novel 'a distant eden' yesterday. I picked it up at about 8pm and finished it around midnight. It was an easy read, and a good story. I don't think it was anywhere near the one second after or alas babalyon but I highly recommend it. There's lots of survival tips to learn from it. My only complaint is now I need to find another book as this was too quickly gone thru.

Latest posts

Back