new comer....

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MICHAEL MEAD

Reaction score
Hey everyone my name is michael. My wife and I r trying to become preppers and have been storeing stuff for about a year,and just got started canning for the first time and have been able to put up quite abit from our garden this year. We r always up for advice and sugestions.

Howdy Michael (And wife), welcome to the forum guy's.

Dont be afraid to ask questions, make and comment on threads. Were all here to learn and there maybe just something you can teach us :)

Welcome and enjoy!

A Warm Welcome! We have a lot of canning and bottling experts here (wish LW would ship some of that delicious jam).... LWesterfield, old anorak, and the others have been doing these things for quite a period and are familiar with the intricacies involved. Pop them a message, they would be glad to share what they know

Hey everyone my name is michael. My wife and I r trying to become preppers and have been storeing stuff for about a year,and just got started canning for the first time and have been able to put up quite abit from our garden this year. We r always up for advice and sugestions.

Welcome!
I've been canning like a crazed women these past few days myself! I can just about everything including deer, elk and beef. It makes for quick meals and we never have to care if the grid goes down!!

Blessings,
Shenandoah

Welcome aboard! As been posted there are a bunch of friendly people here willing to help out if you have any questions.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back