New Cakifornia

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The democrats have found out that cheating works. Nothing ever happens to the dems. Not enough Repubics with a spine to hold them accountable.

Where the heck is that earthquake thats going to drop California in to the ocean? Hurry up. I just hope the tidelwave from the earthquake wipes out Portland and Seattle.

The democrats have found out that cheating works. Nothing ever happens to the dems. Not enough Repubics with a spine to hold them accountable.

Where the heck is that earthquake thats going to drop California in to the ocean? Hurry up. I just hope the tidelwave from the earthquake wipes out Portland and Seattle.
Hope for global warming. It will drown the filth of SF, Oakland,Portland and Seattle.
And I will have Oceanfront Property. The eastern sides of those 3 states is Generally Republican.

Hope for global warming. It will drown the filth of SF, Oakland,Portland and Seattle.
And I will have Oceanfront Property. The eastern sides of those 3 states is Generally Republican.
The problem is it would take millions of years for the water to raise that high. By then I'm sure that even these dimwits will figure out that something is wrong.
A massive earthquake is whats needed to get rid of California for good.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...vative-orange-county-52-6-47-4-rigged-recall/There was plenty of opportunity for rampant fraud because there is no chain of custody with ballot harvesting, mail-in ballots, ballot drop boxes and printing ballots from home.

351,000 “Yes” votes disappeared from totals in the recall election live on CNN.

No serious person even considers this an election.

More than 30% of the people who signed the petition to recall Newsom were Independents and Democrats, but he won the recall in a ‘landslide.’

Even more ridiculous, Gavin Newsom ‘won’ conservative Orange County: 52.6% (464,164) voted “No” to 47.4% (418,362) voted yes, KTLA 5 reported.

Recall, Orange County turned blue in 2018 after the Democrats stole at least four congressional seats with ballot harvesting.
1631747574511.png

Republicans were able to flip two congressional seats in OC in 2020.
Republican Michelle Steel defeated Democrat incumbent Harley Rouda in Orange County’s 48th district.
Republican Young Kim defeated crooked Democrat incumbent Gil Cisneros in California’s district 39.

But Newsom is super popular in Orange County and won by a landslide.

Just my thoughts from being in the Kommunist Republik. I thought we had a chance.

Larry Elder didn’t get down and dirty. He didn’t bring up the French Laundry Incident (John Cox did, but the day before was way too late). I would have tossed Aunt Nancy to wolves over the hairdresser incident.

If he wanted to win, this is what he had to do. They linked him to Trump, brought in Bernie, Pocahontas, Obama,and the dead zone. The sheep followed.

The Actress/Newscum wife thing about Harvey Weinstein was a little too little, too late. 2 days before the election when most people had ballots in was stupid. It’s like they ran the campaign to for the election be held on Sept. 14th.

With Mail in ballots, you gotta win 2 weeks ahead of time.

Time to get smart about campaigning.

Just my thoughts from being in the Kommunist Republik. I thought we had a chance.

Larry Elder didn’t get down and dirty. He didn’t bring up the French Laundry Incident (John Cox did, but the day before was way too late). I would have tossed Aunt Nancy to wolves over the hairdresser incident.

If he wanted to win, this is what he had to do. They linked him to Trump, brought in Bernie, Pocahontas, Obama,and the dead zone. The sheep followed.

The Actress/Newscum wife thing about Harvey Weinstein was a little too little, too late. 2 days before the election when most people had ballots in was stupid. It’s like they ran the campaign to for the election be held on Sept. 14th.

With Mail in ballots, you gotta win 2 weeks ahead of time.

Time to get smart about campaigning.
It always seems to me like Republicans want to lose. Remember that idiot McCain? He couldn't bend over backwards far enough to be "nice" and respectful to ovomit. That geezer and the Republican party made me sick. We almost deserve what we get.

Let me tell you about the farce of voting in the Kommunist Republik. When I fist moved here I registered. When I received voting materials, they had misspelled my name. Changing the first vowel from U to A.
I tried several times by email to get it changed.
Went to the polling place, told no _U_____ is registered at my address. He looked up through the registrar, found _A_____ and let me vote. Don’t you think that should have been a provisional? No it was a regular Vote.
At the county fair, I approached the voter registration people on how to get it fixed. They said “fill out an new registration”.
I did, signed up for vote by mail. Next Election both _u_____ and _a_____ got a Mail in ballot. These simple ”mistakes” are how they are rigging the elections.
3 years later after I moved, I am pretty sure that _u_____ and _a_____ are both voting in LA county.

Latest posts

Back