Neuropathy pain

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldman11

Reaction score
I have neuropathy pain in the worst way,nothing works. Looking for relief . Cannot sleep more than two hrs at a time,legs are really weak,stomach problems, severe headaches severe burning all over. Need help and looking for ideas,will try anything. Help

I have neuropathy pain in the worst way,nothing works. Looking for relief . Cannot sleep more than two hrs at a time,legs are really weak,stomach problems, severe headaches severe burning all over. Need help and looking for ideas,will try anything. Help

I am so sorry you are in pain and not sleeping. Blessing to you sweetie. Try some of the options above. One or more of the WILL help you. Personally I would try the Neuropathy Smoothie and CDS at the same time. If you have questions, just let us know ok?

I on gabapentin 800mm four times a day,lyrica once,norco10/325 four times a day. Tried cds oil,nothing helps anymore. I have been on gabapentin over fifteen years,nothing. I have my next doc appointment feb,02, hope to get in pain management.

It sounds like you have a lot of issues that could be related and could not be.
If the neurontin isn’t helping, you need something different. Have you tried injections?
my brother swears by a medical condition he has which describes a lot of what you are saying called Erythromelalgia.
I don’t know a whole lot about it as my specialty is critical care but it might be worth discussing with your doctor. I hope you get some answers and relief soon!

This may sound crazy to you, but give it some thought. You have been on those Rxs for too long. My wife has had fibro really bad for over 20 years and tried everything. About 6 months ago her weight started going up unnaturally fast. I talked her into getting off all meds and she did, cold turkey, because she is a warrior. I don;t recommend that for you, but after about a month she felt so much better, not perfect, but alot better, and her weight has come down dramatically. She does hardcore HIIT workouts for an hour, then runs 5 mi, then hulahoops for 30 minutes, 6 days a week. Try to get off the drugs. force yourself to move every morning to loosen up.

I have very little redness,no swelling ,just severe burning pain. Heat makes it worst,I have to sleep on top of the bed without socks or cover of anykind.cannot stand anything touching my feet or legs.This started about twenty years ago in the ball of my right foot,severe pain . I went to pain management for about two yrs ,all at once it got better ,I called pain management and quit going. Everything was good for about a year and it came back ten times worst. I have been to five different doctors,then two neurologist and one pain management clinic. I’m 78 and do not know how much long I can go this way,it just keeps getting more unbearable everyday.
One good thing about old age is it does not last very long.

Latest posts

Back