Need source for Lidocaine.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flowerpower

Reaction score
Hi,

I need to find a source that can provide me with lidocaine. I am looking for lidocaine with epinephrine, but if you have it without please contact me. I am not talking about creams or topicals! So if you can supply, I will buy. Please contact me via pm if you can help me out. Thank you very much.

Lidocaine is by prescription only I believe. Selling it in the US would be a potential felony. Plus it's used at times to cut cocaine so hello watch list.

GOOD LUCK! You need friends in the medical field. And I would hope you have the knowledge to use it if you find it and be able to counter act the effects if there is a reaction! Anaphylaxis or cardiac. Lidocane is not load up a syringe and inject, how do you know if you are in vein, artery, or nerve. Are you going yo use lido with epi on a finger or toe? Where and when to use or inject, how much is to much or to little. Is it infected, has the wound been debrief enough.
This is not meant to slam you in a public Fourm! It is meant to help you and others think about the uses of injectables! There is a reason that a Rx needed for meds. Incorrect, over, under, improper use can cause harm.
In the medical field there are five or six rights for giving drugs, depending on your level of care. Anyway just saying! Once again this is not directed just at or for you. And last but not least, 5-O, S.O., DEA... just don't have a since of humor about this kind of thing.

Good luck, "BE SAFE" and God bless

Hi,

I need to find a source that can provide me with lidocaine. I am looking for lidocaine with epinephrine, but if you have it without please contact me. I am not talking about creams or topicals! So if you can supply, I will buy. Please contact me via pm if you can help me out. Thank you very much.
I agree with Roninsensei,
Plus it's used at times to cut cocaine so hello watch list.
Try talking to someone in Columbia, and who is most likely NOT a member of this site.

I was an EMT and a surgical assistant for 4 yrs., so my Dr. lets me inject my wife with lidocain and rosceffin. At first they wanted me to take her to an emergency room, once a day for seven days to get the injections. Luckily he let me do the rounds myself after I talked him through the steps and possible reactions to look out for. (I dont want to know how much money or time it takes at an E.R.) Unfortuantely, She is prone to kidney infections and gets these rounds several times a year. Everyone here is right on with you need to have some training before playing Doc. Yes it seems it would be great to stitch up a wound in an emergency, but how do you handle a reaction? Seeing this stuff on tv is not enough training, period.

I used to be able to give my wife her Depo shots, but can't now due to insurance regs. Have to pay a copay now each time. I can still give her B-12 shots at least. That Depo needle is big though, yikes.

I used to be able to give my wife her Depo shots, but can't now due to insurance regs. Have to pay a copay now each time. I can still give her B-12 shots at least. That Depo needle is big though, yikes.
Not all, but most govt. regulation sucks. If you can safely do it at home who's buisness is it to say you have to go to an appointment and wait and pay! How often does she need it? The roceffin burns like fire, which is why lidocain is mixed with it. It's also a powder (to extend shelf life), and needs to be mixed into a liquid. About a year ago there was a lidocain shortage and we had to mix it with sterile water, I felt pretty bad for her.

Luckily, the Depo shots are about once every three months.

Latest posts

Back