Need help! Stuck in large urban area crazy idea to bug out to an island?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relying on neighbours you do not have long established friendships with is only going to get you killed. If it get hairy then its time to be somewhere else.
Oh! I totally agree! that is why I am learning to be as self-reliant and sufficient as much as possible. My generation is the worst!

Oh! I totally agree! that is why I am learning to be as self-reliant and sufficient as much as possible. My generation is the worst!

Proaction is better than Reaction mon cher, Does you're employer have offices in smaller towns that you could transfer to, something along those lines needs to be in your future plans quite simply because the big cities are becoming unsustainable.

Proaction is better than Reaction mon cher, Does you're employer have offices in smaller towns that you could transfer to, something along those lines needs to be in your future plans quite simply because the big cities are becoming unsustainable.

Yes, our company has a satellite WH in WI. The nature of our business in construction and machinery. Most of our contracts are here in the city and the port of LA. I do not plan to move or relocate anytime soon. Although, I have considered many times of moving to a different state. DO not know which one, but definitely not to another libtard state. This decision is not as easy as you may think.

But here’s the big old but:

There are about 300 of us in my immediate neighborhood. The San Pedro area has about 15,000 broke gangbanger angry ignorant types.

How long is 300 neighbors, hell probably maybe 20 of us armed, going to hold off 20 hardened criminals armed to max? 1000 cholos? 300 MS 13’s? 1500 angry hungry desperate dock workers? 15,000 broke hungry desperate people?

Aim for the dude who looks like the leader of the rampaging hordes. A serious case of lead poisoning for him can work wonders on instilling fear in the other bastards.

Aim for the dude who looks like the leader of the rampaging hordes. A serious case of lead poisoning for him can work wonders on instilling fear in the other bastards.

That dude will be in the back of the pack or even way out of site. You don't get to be the leader by being stupid enough to lead the front line troops.

A bailout to Catalina in a small inflatable would be dicy. Currents and choppy waters would have you rethinking that ideal ( speaking from experience having run Mike boats loaded with seasick Marines). The bear minimum you'll need would be a dory. A 24 ft day sailer would be better.

Latest posts

Back