Near George Floyd Square: Revolution by day, devolution by night

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spring weather has sprung >>> the black bears are hungry - lucky if they wait til Easter to start the looting rampage again ....

spring weather has sprung >>> the black bears are hungry - lucky if they wait til Easter to start the looting rampage again ....

Like during the LA riots of 1992. The rioting mysteriously slackened around the first of the month. That’s because all of the rampagers were lined up at their local post office to collect their welfare checks. After they got their free money from Uncle Sam the riots started again.

I do not understand why the Judge has put off the other officers trial with the George Floyd trail until March. So the verdict comes out just in time for a long hot summer???? Open the case at the start of fall, so the verdict comes out when it's -20 degrees and no one will be out for very long looting, or if they are they'll be breaking their femurs and necks on the ice running away from all the looting that is occurring. That would be just horrible...

I do not understand why the Judge has put off the other officers trial with the George Floyd trail until March. So the verdict comes out just in time for a long hot summer???? Open the case at the start of fall, so the verdict comes out when it's -20 degrees and no one will be out for very long looting, or if they are they'll be breaking their femurs and necks on the ice running away from all the looting that is occurring. That would be just horrible...
IMG_0329[1].PNG

I sold product to stores in the hood during the OJ trial. Many nice people in the area would doors open for me to carry product in. Drug dealers on the corner would protect me and my truck, because they didn’t want me having the cops around screwing up their business.

One thing I wouldn’t do was engage in conversation about the trial. I watched a potato chip salesman engage one side in one store, another way in the next. I asked him, Bill WTF are you doing? You’re gonna get killed.

Needless to say when I heard the verdict was coming, I got outta of Dodge. Incurred the wrath of a regional manager, who I told if it was so safe, why doesn’t he ride with me the next day. He declined.

Same thing applies here. Many of the people are nice and law abiding. But when the animals think they can get away with it, they will be out.

Latest posts

Back