Navy SEAL Fitness guide

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dear lord,if I do some of that It'll be great,do it all it's super,much to do for this "old goat" ;)

dear lord,if I do some of that It'll be great,do it all it's super,much to do for this "old goat" ;)

Well Jon, We all need to start somewhere, while I don't do as much as the guide shows, I have worked many of the routines into my normal PE schedule. I don't do as many reps as is indicated, partly because of my injuries, but its nice to remember when I didn't have those issues. Anyway, Clyde was nice enough to create a new forum for this and I am working to create the Scenario forum with its first "What if", I suppose this will be the one forum that might get a bunch of feedback, as it will be intended to pull in everyone's input and theories. No wrongs or rights...just something to think about, but I will place that out there, when I post the first forum entry.

Love that what if.....there should be a lot of ideas :)

luckily my brother copied that pdf to me and I'll get it tomorrow,already better weather here which give me and my dog opportunities for long walks in the forrest, just wish he wouldn't drag me in the bush after all the rabbits he spots there.

Latest posts

Back