National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird, their site lists them as BSL (bio-safety level) 3, yet most other sources put them as a BSL of 4 (or at least part of it, i.e. 10% of the facility).
But, there are over a DOZEN of such places in the US. (5 in Maryland alone, and 3 in Texas), so chances are, it's going to come from one of these two states instead.

Maybe I watch to many movies but it just seems almost like the perfect storm. They are going to test foot and mouth disease for the first time on the mainland in how many years which killed how many cattle and other animals. What I mean by perfect storm is they are constructing it in Kansas which is almost smack dab in the middle of the United States. So if something happens it doesn't matter if you are West or East.

FMD isn't particularly fatal. Past outbreaks were contained within a month. I think you may be overthinking the threat a bit. Now, if they were testing mutations of rabies or something? Well, there would be your zombie apocalypse strain of choice. 100% mortality rate, aggressive behavior, etc. An airborne strain of this that was resistant to current treatments would create a 28 Days Later-style Rage virus.

FMD isn't particularly fatal. Past outbreaks were contained within a month. I think you may be overthinking the threat a bit. Now, if they were testing mutations of rabies or something? Well, there would be your zombie apocalypse strain of choice. 100% mortality rate, aggressive behavior, etc. An airborne strain of this that was resistant to current treatments would create a 28 Days Later-style Rage virus.

I just watched that movie over the weekend...gives me the creeps!!

I just watched that movie over the weekend...gives me the creeps!!

Ma'am, you should watch 28 Weeks Later... the sequel to that... really nice watching and I would say a whole lot better than the Zombie concept since it is the "Rage" Virus

Latest posts

Back