Nashville Bombing

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm. The RV in the photo law enforcement (local, FBI, CIA or otherwise) offered is NOT the same RV sitting in the guy's driveway, per these photos: It’s not the same RV! Official narrative of Nashville “suicide bomber” melts away as RV supposedly used in the bombing found to have different stripe accents - DC Clothesline
I smell a rat, and his name is spelled C.I.A.
I was talking this very thing over with hunny yesterday I think it was. He told me today OAN had said the VIN numbers matched.

1609199815818.png

The RV was supposed to have been parked between these 2 cars. . . .Wow they were already able to find the VIN number to link back to a suspect? Who doesn’t hate 5G providers so much they want to commit suicide in an act of martyrdom against 5G providers, while having no social media history of long standing protest against 5G providers?

Not that it matters but my best friend who considers herself an expert on behavior. Is convinced that the bomber had gender issues qnd that is why he snapped.n (if he did).

1. The warning was generated in a females voice.
2. The song he played was Downtown, by Petula Clark.

Now if that isn't a reason nothing is.

Picture of the building RV was parked in front of
View attachment 11786

That picture right there should answer everything. The brick front is completely knocked in, and the floors collapsed. Meanwhile next door only the windows are broken? OK, show me the damage directly across the street. Hogwash that an RV across the street caused this.

BTW, my guess is that the guy was either tied up or unconscious. He was just the wrong sucker chosen for the scape goat. This has FBI/CIA/cabal written all over it in capital letters, and they aren't really even trying to cover up. A three year old would do a better job of lying.

BTW, this is an example why brick is a poor choice of exterior. People think it is extra protection from tornadoes. Baloney. The only extra protection is not having to paint your house. This is why most businesses pour a foot thick concrete exterior wall. That offers some real strength.

That picture right there should answer everything. The brick front is completely knocked in, and the floors collapsed. Meanwhile next door only the windows are broken? OK, show me the damage directly across the street. Hogwash that an RV across the street caused this.

BTW, my guess is that the guy was either tied up or unconscious. He was just the wrong sucker chosen for the scape goat. This has FBI/CIA/cabal written all over it in capital letters, and they aren't really even trying to cover up. A three year old would do a better job of lying.

BTW, this is an example why brick is a poor choice of exterior. People think it is extra protection from tornadoes. Baloney. The only extra protection is not having to paint your house. This is why most businesses pour a foot thick concrete exterior wall. That offers some real strength.
or already dead. . .

Latest posts

Back