Quantcast

Name

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Jericho

Reaction score
I'm just curious the name that Ive been using in this forum does anybody have idea of what it is or what it mean or the place where I referenced it from

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
I'm just curious the name that Ive been using in this forum does anybody have idea of what it is or what it mean or the place where I referenced it from
I found the following on Wikipedia, and it seems like the logical guess to me.

Jericho is an American action/drama series that centers on the residents of the fictional town of Jericho, Kansas, in the aftermath of nuclear attacks on 23 major cities in the contiguous United States (Wikipedia, 2012).

Jericho

Reaction score
Me either but it was also the first city taken by the Israelites and the city was turned to rumble completely destroyed

Kelly

Reaction score
The Bible was the first thing that came to mind- I knew there was a battle in the Old Testament

SSgt.

Reaction score
I watched the show Jericho, Was pretty good but I wish there were more.

Don't watch wrestling anymore but I am into UFC. Cant wait till next weekends fights, they should be good.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
I watched the show Jericho, Was pretty good but I wish there were more.

Don't watch wrestling anymore but I am into UFC. Cant wait till next weekends fights, they should be good.
I have been out of town for the past week (under a rock) who is fighting this weekend?

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Well I have started watching the series on Netflix. It is actually quite good! It does make you think!

Latest posts