My wife rocks

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alabaster

1st Member Of DPF
Reaction score
I just want to say that. She's not a member here and almost NEVER goes online, so she'll never see it.....:confused:

I went to the range with her again today and we had a BLAST. We were shooting the DMC Custom 22 Roger I built and a couple GLOCKs. She really took to the 17. She also shot one of my 1911s and was grouping around 3in @ 10yds shooting OFFHAND! POWPOWPOW!!!!!Shoot

ANyways, that's not all. She's a prepper too, so we're on one page with that. I love that too because she understnads the importance of it. Especialy living in our area. I have a lot of buddies whos wives arent into it at all. They think because we're near DC that the govt will save them from anything.:lame:

Well, everything from hunting to camping..... Water purification.... Her medical training.... Primitive shelters and tools.... She gets it. She reads like I do and likes to get involved in what I have shurning in muh big ol head.

I couldn't be more grateful today. I read about at least 2 single parents that are preppers today and it really hit home how blessed I am. I am truly thankful for this woman. She is the greatest gift God has ever given me other than salvation. Even without kids I feel like my Family is as complete as I could ever want it.

I just want to say that. She's not a member here and almost NEVER goes online, so she'll never see it.....:confused:

I went to the range with her again today and we had a BLAST. We were shooting the DMC Custom 22 Roger I built and a couple GLOCKs. She really took to the 17. She also shot one of my 1911s and was grouping around 3in @ 10yds shooting OFFHAND! POWPOWPOW!!!!!Shoot

ANyways, that's not all. She's a prepper too, so we're on one page with that. I love that too because she understnads the importance of it. Especialy living in our area. I have a lot of buddies whos wives arent into it at all. They think because we're near DC that the govt will save them from anything.:lame:

Well, everything from hunting to camping..... Water purification.... Her medical training.... Primitive shelters and tools.... She gets it. She reads like I do and likes to get involved in what I have shurning in muh big ol head.

I couldn't be more grateful today. I read about at least 2 single parents that are preppers today and it really hit home how blessed I am. I am truly thankful for this woman. She is the greatest gift God has ever given me other than salvation. Even without kids I feel like my Family is as complete as I could ever want it.

IM HAPPY FOR YOU.
I too amblessed with a smart strong Woman of many means.
I know if I fall our kids are in good hands.

Survive!

It is a very comforting feeling on many levels. I am impressed too with hj1984 and other ladies that have joined DDPF and are doing what they can to be prepared. This is a growing segment here and in almost any other area of interest these days. We will not make it if we don't have women on board.

You are blessed. Thank God everynight for her. I am on my own. My ex won't pay his child support but if he did, I could take much bigger steps to prep. Right now, I am doing good just to keep food on the table. I don't know where to start, but I know God has my back.

Sorry to hear about that.
I've never understood how a person can punish the kids by not paying the support just to punish the ex.
Now if they legitimately can't pay, that's another story.
Don't feel sorry for your self. Be proud of the fact that YOU are there for the kids. That are lucky to have you, for your eyes are open to the truth.
Be strong.

You are blessed. Thank God everynight for her. I am on my own. My ex won't pay his child support but if he did, I could take much bigger steps to prep. Right now, I am doing good just to keep food on the table. I don't know where to start, but I know God has my back.
What kind of dirt bag (I'm doing EVERYTHING I can not to say what I really feel) would not happily pay child support? My dad did that crap (I didn't find out about it until I was grown because my mom didn't want me to think negatively about my father... though I wish I knew because had I known I wouldn't have tried to gain his love or attention, I would have learned at a young age what a worthless human being he really was. Oh... and on his death bed he apologized for everything.

Oh a much happier note... my wife is a wonderful person too... much better than I deserve!

Wow ...sometimes we don't get to realize how blessed we are with our spouses. Mine keeps my life together. Y'all know I'm the ADHD poster child. I can't keep something on my mind for.......what was I saying?.... oh yeah ...my wife keeps me steered in a path that we would both like to go down. She makes me normal by taking the sharp edges and polishing them. She doesn't try to remove them. Just makes me use full to society. ....if she ever finds this post.....I didn't write this...my phone was hacked....can't let her know how I really feel. But if you find it. I love you ....always

IM HAPPY FOR YOU.
I too amblessed with a smart strong Woman of many means.
I know if I fall our kids are in good hands.

Survive!

I am very thankful my better half is on the prepping bandwagon!

Beautiful red-head, 36 double d's, pistol toting , don't f with me or mine attitude, great cook , farm/dog girl and totally on board with prepping.......................................... my best friend.....................................That's right, I'm bragging dudes !

My wife is my life. There is nothing I would not do for her, to protect her, or provide for her. I very literally tell her every single day since we wed in 2010. I will never forget how blessed I was having her in my life. She"s in AZ right now. Only been gone 3 days amd I miss her terribly.
She fills that void

My wife is my life. There is nothing I would not do for her, to protect her, or provide for her. I very literally tell her every single day since we wed in 2010. I will never forget how blessed I was having her in my life. She"s in AZ right now. Only been gone 3 days amd I miss her terribly.
She fills that void
I know what you mean!
I thank my wife every day for being there, and often tell she is one brave lady for putting up with my ###.
She has really gotten in to prepping.

Latest posts

Back