My Tactical clothing post

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we're not quite yet at "hazmat suit" stage,but who knows what the new year brings for gifts..
still,get the stuff you need,what feels comfy for you...but be as grey man as possible for now..that's what I would advice,
Some days I do want a hazmat suit. I do generally try to be a bit less conspicuous than that. . .

Whats with "tactical", is that just a label to sell more?
I wear clothing that suits me and suits my lifestyle.
Here, let me show you the difference between different types of pants: 😂
2IHHNBZ.png

I don't own any camo. Gray Man all the way. Since I don't live in the country, all my attire is suburban rural based. Blue jeans, heavy plaid shirts and of course warm jackets, tennis shoes in summer and boots in winter.

I don't own any camo. Gray Man all the way. Since I don't live in the country, all my attire is suburban rural based. Blue jeans, heavy plaid shirts and of course warm jackets, tennis shoes in summer and boots in winter.

I have one darkened and heavily modified UK DPM pattern combat smock that I use for hunting, the rest of my gear is tan, green, or black cept for my blue jeans.

Last edited:
Getting this as a Christmas pressy off my son, I already have the gilet version, its a Craghoppers Nosilife Adventure two lightweight jacket, mesh lined, light weight, build in RFID pocket to protect credit cards and data stick, UV resistant and treated with bug repellent.

These jackets have a lifetime guarentee against failure for normal wear and tear, I actually broke the zip and front flap on my gilet after 4 years and the shop changed it without question. It will be the ideal range jacket for my IPAS shooting training.

Tactically I hate VELCRO ( hook and loop tape) we call it shoot me now tape because the noise it makes when you open it. I always try to buy or retro fit press studs, zippers, canadian buttons or elastic to cuffs, pockets etc to anything I may need or wear in a survival situation

1606294502089.jpeg

1606294531891.jpeg

1606294560557.jpeg

1606294601589.jpeg

gilet

1606295400413.jpeg

Last edited:
curious,from where did you get the intel about this pandemic 3 years ago?

personally I got the heads up from here in the last quarter of 2019...
I knew something was up 2 years,maybe 3 years ago,,,,,,,,,that is when Wally World started the self check out isle ,,,now in retrospect I believe they were getting ready for covid 19

Latest posts

Back