My name is

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

About myself

• How am I doing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What can I do better

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prepped123

Reaction score
My name is aaron Catterall and like y'all I'm a prepper though I just started I was alwayse thought to my self how do I prep for something no one has ever seen before then 911 happend and it hit me hurry you don't have the rest of time it will not end the world but it could end your life if your not ready.

P.s. I want to thank the creators of the site becouse I needed something like this to see how good I'm doing.

My name is aaron Catterall and like y'all I'm a prepper though I just started I was alwayse thought to my self how do I prep for something no one has ever seen before then 911 happend and it hit me hurry you don't have the rest of time it will not end the world but it could end your life if your not ready.

P.s. I want to thank the creators of the site becouse I needed something like this to see how good I'm doing.

Welcom to reality, and the forum.

Welcome to the site! Looking forward to seeing your posts and I hope that you find what you are looking for!

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

I feel safe to say that September 11 was a huge wake up call for pretty much everyone. That being said, I am sure most people decided to take that wake up call and hit the snooze button, and let the government take care of them.

Those of us on this site only put their faith in God and themselves!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

thanks any tips for bugging out.
Plan:
Route
meating places, dates, times ( incase you get separated )
Who carries what: guns, food, Med supplies, map, Compass, GPS
Some type of communication between you: radios, bird calls, hand signals, trail markers
Bug out bags ( BOG )
or an I'm never coming home again bag ( INCH )
Water locations and purification techniques
these are just a start.
Look on line under:
Bug out bags
INCH bags

there's a load of good ideas out there.
Be well, prep well.

I have a plan thought I do have one question what if you are living in a big city and you get stuck in traffic how can you avoid that.

What are you prepping for ? earthquake , SHTF ? We can help you more with some details. Me personally, i prep for earthquakes and the crap that follows.

I have a plan thought I do have one question what if you are living in a big city and you get stuck in traffic how can you avoid that.

Leave before it gets bad. If you ANY sort of forewarning then GO NOW!! Also..i prefer a large vehicle with a soild bumper and plan SEVERAL routes out in ALL directions. Use back roads and use your 4 wheel drive if you have to!!

David that is very good advice though I never thought to use a large vehicle and on that remember I am just getting started on this but thank you all for the great advice

Ps I love this site.

And on another not I am prepping for jut about any thing but zombies for example an earth quake or financial crash or even terrist attact

And on another not I am prepping for jut about any thing but zombies for example an earth quake or financial crash or even terrist attact
I would put together a 3 day bag and carry it always, then move on to the bigger prepping items. This way you have enough on you to get to your supplies or house, whatever, if something does happen.

Latest posts

Back