My Intro

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ban1985

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Hello Community

I am from Switzerland and my English is not that good, but I want to learn some new things here and I am willing to contribute. Why I ended up here, since this Corona crap I trust the government less and less and I think there is more behind it than they want to tell us. Furthermore I have prepared myself in various things, be it against a blackout or against other unrest. Unfortunately it is very certain that the unrest will increase because the current situation is getting more and more insecure every day.
Sorry again for my bad English, I will see that it gets better and I wish you good luck for your personal preparations.

With greetings ban1985

Welcome from Fin,
hey there's nothing wrong with your English.

and yup,this corona thing starts to smell more and more, like today or yesterday they wrote here about our "pandemic task force" , there wasn't a single doctor in that group, not a single one, nothing but burocrats gettin' a high paid side job makeing all the recommondations.

Guten Morgen Schweiz, wir freuen uns auf deine besuch and dass mit-reden. Wir haben viel zu besprechen und auch viel von einander zu lernen. Beste Wünsche für deine gutes Englisch hier wird es nur noch besser. Sowie Dr. Henley gesagt hat, es ist besser als manche andere, die in Amerika geboren worden.
Willkommen zu unser Forum, GP

Guten Morgen Schweiz, wir freuen uns auf deine besuch and dass mit-reden. Wir haben viel zu besprechen und auch viel von einander zu lernen. Beste Wünsche für deine gutes Englisch hier wird es nur noch besser. Sowie Dr. Henley gesagt hat, es ist besser als manche andere, die in Amerika geboren worden.
Willkommen zu unser Forum, GP

You smarty pants! 😁

Latest posts

Back