My Intro

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for your welcome, I'm still reading in a bit. As a foreigner I can't say much about the elections in the USA, but I hope that Sleeping Biden or whatever you call him won't win the election. This would have very negative consequences for Europe as well.

There is nothing wrong with your grasp of English old chap, Jontte is the best English writer on here and he is Finnish. And I say that as an Englishman :). Never quite fathomed out what language my American cousins speak, it may have been English once.......... Y'all ! :)

There is nothing wrong with your grasp of English old chap, Jontte is the best English writer on here and he is Finnish. And I say that as an Englishman :). Never quite fathomed out what language my American cousins speak, it may have been English once.......... Y'all ! :)
LOL, Y'all would Love it here in the South!

LOL, Y'all would Love it here in the South!

Oddly enough South US English is much closer to Real English ( the type of English spoken away from the London / home counties areas AKA perceived English) In the US south the grammar and syntax is similar to the regional or provincial English just spoken much slower and slightly more drawn out. I love the southern drawl and the habit of using TEN words to say what could be done with two :) I would hate to see it die out.

I think after my beloved Kansas I would probably aim for Tennessee, Georgia and Alabama, the people are salt of the earth.

My wife loves the Deep south radiating out from NOLA, after her last trip she will never go back the California again, Ā£3000 14 days of disappointment, dirt, crime and tat.

Last edited:
1610443401858.png

Latest posts

Back