My Intro

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JHrusky

Reaction score
Good afternoon. I have been looking for a knowledgeable group of like-minded people and think I may have found them here.

I have been semi-prepping for 20+ years. We grow all our own vegetables, non GMO, no pesticides other than natural. My wife cans and freezes for use all year. I buy grass-fed beef and free range chickens and eggs so I think we have the nutritional side down well.

I have home defense down very well and am prepared as are all my close neighbors.

I am in the market for two-way communications for my family.

That's where I'm starting. Hope to learn much here.

John

Good afternoon. I have been looking for a knowledgeable group of like-minded people and think I may have found them here.

I have been semi-prepping for 20+ years. We grow all our own vegetables, non GMO, no pesticides other than natural. My wife cans and freezes for use all year. I buy grass-fed beef and free range chickens and eggs so I think we have the nutritional side down well.

I have home defense down very well and am prepared as are all my close neighbors.

I am in the market for two-way communications for my family.

That's where I'm starting. Hope to learn much here.

John
Welcome John! Prepping in the woods here in Cen TX

1610443717169.png

Latest posts

Back