My house is still here, but my neighbors... Not so much.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbadreier

Reaction score
Hey guys, as many of you know, I live in Moore Oklahoma and we recently had a huge tornado rip through our town. I will be posting pictures here and keeping you guys up on the information as it comes in. Once my computer charges up, I will post a video I took right after the tornado.

Seen a lot of pictures and videos on the news over here also. But by watching your pictures it get more real and closer in a way. All the best to you and the people in your town.

dang bubba..we didnt even get a rain storm here compared to what yall got..hope your alright..

Bubba I was scared to death cause I knew you were in that area and I nearly cried in relief when I saw that you had posted. Thank God you are alright. As Bravery said, what can we do?

Hang in there Bubba, Those pictures remind me of the complete devastation we had for Katrina, Ike, isaac, and Gustav. Our prayers are with you from Louisiana.

Well I am not in need guys, thankfully my house only has a couple broken windows. My food stores took more damage than anything haha well besides my car... My car is gone!!! Still haven't found it yet.

I have been working with my neighbors cleaning up what we can and helping wherever is needed.

G'day mate, know that even down under you are all in our thoughts and prayers. This tornado has been a major story on our news outlets, and many of us are donating to the Red Cross. Stay safe, and, keep us all informed how things are going.

Latest posts

Back