My house is still here, but my neighbors... Not so much.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
btw I'd see if you can get all that wood rather than trashing it, you can make raised beds, or all kinds of stuff out of scrap wood, most household stuff can be reused, its stupid insurance rules require the stuff to be trashed, it has a lot of DIY reuse value. You could probably even build sheds and other things out of it. That place is probably a gold mine of DIY value as most mainstream folk look at the picture and see devestation, I see a pile of supplies waiting to be put to reuse. With the billions being poured into the community you can likely come out stronger than you went in minus the deaths of course. You could make greenhouses platforms for solar, you guys have the chance to go green and be prepared.

Getting into helping cart "trash" debris etc.. could be lucrative enterprise down there right now.

I can't even imagine how much trash electronics are out there that have components that can be salvaged from the devices for reuse, wiring eves and plumbing pipe that can be used for antennas irrigation systems and on and on and on..

Latest posts

Back