My Bug Out Bag in the making

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joshua

Reaction score
This be what I have so far. Any suggestions on things I should add or take out would be of a great help thank you :) I do apologize for it being a long video also

I made my big out bag video today I made a YouTube account for prepping videos if you subscribe me ill subscribe you

dont need to subscribe me lol. Just some advice would be good :) but sure ill subscribe and take a look at your stuff good sir.

Well ha I'm doomsdayprepper209 I only have one video yeh mines long too but ill subscribe you cause I need subscribers I said if I had around a 100 views ill make more I want to do a seriesI

That's a pretty legit video I definetly like it even though I skimmed through it cause I don't have unlimited Internet but ill watch the whole thing tomorrow

Well ha I'm doomsdayprepper209 I only have one video yeh mines long too but ill subscribe you cause I need subscribers I said if I had around a 100 views ill make more I want to do a seriesI

heck ya that would be cool. I wish you luck with it. Ill find your profile and subscribe. interested in seeing your video.

That's a pretty legit video I definetly like it even though I skimmed through it cause I don't have unlimited Internet but ill watch the whole thing tomorrow

i couldnt find your profile on youtube. what is your video called on there and i can try to find it that way.

Ha well I think we should become a partners I'n youtubing our prepping ideas

Havent really had any experience with anything. Wont be able to till this summer some time sadly cause of the weather being full of snow and it being cold. But I can try and help the best that I can.

Yeh well sounds good It's pretty cold over here but yeh we should try and get something going because we both have like no expierence in this and btw how was my video

Yeh well sounds good It's pretty cold over here but yeh we should try and get something going because we both have like no expierence in this and btw how was my video

definitely. I liked it. We have the same gerber knife lol. Idk if you knew or not but it cut out when you talked about the beenie or your head. Not sure if that was ment to do that or not. but figured id let you know in case

Latest posts

Back