My 2020 idea of the perfect EDC blade carry.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMasen

A True Doomsday Prepper
Banned
Reaction score
1596128948067.jpeg

you did that on purpose,didn't you??
now I want a new knife....

Sorry mate :), I'm having to wear suits more often so I needed a more slimline and low profile EDC, So Tac Pen, AAA Pen flashlight and the CRKT CEO fit my jacket nicely without bulk, and the lightweight Mk2 Voyager goes nice IWB.

Morgan they have a guarantee because they make cheap crap. For what you pay they can replace that knife 6 times because of the crap they provide. Find a better knife company. One where their whole line up is at least safe. I’ve had several kershaw fatal fails (aka serious injury) when needed and lucky for me I only needed stitches twice. Try Cold Steel or Kabar or Benchmade or Spyderco or even some CRKT (please post the desired purchase with crkt) there’s only 2 kershaw knives I’ve seen do ok and they were both fixed blades and licensed for them to make which means someone else chose their make method.

Here’s the new voyager. I personally like the new ones better for grip. They sell 4 blade styles with that same handle.
View attachment 10958

I prefer the Mk2 as in my post, had the mk 1's with the moulded on pocket clips but sold em and replaced with the mk2s, I'm not keen on the current versions grip it doesnt suit my hand.

Latest posts

Back