Terrorist Attack Multiple Bombs go off in Brussels

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Earth

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
13 dead dozens injured at American Airlines desk Brussels Airport Belgium, 10 more dead and more injured at Brussels Metro station near by, cell phone system overwhelmed, all public transport stopped, tens of thousands stranded without comms, transport, food, shelter or info.

All flights cancelled from Brussels, All Euro star trains cancelled from Brussels, all Brussels metros cancelled, all Brussels buses cancelled, total chaos for tens of thousands of travellers, tourists and commuters.

Brussels authorities now ordering everyone to stay at home / indoors effectively locking down the entire city. troops, gendarmes and cops pouring onto streets, all public transport now closed down

Sky News 10.37am now discussing the possible threat to smaller British and European towns and cities away from Capital cities, they are saying the UK is totally utterly unprepared to respond if terror attacks occured away from London.

Belgians reporting deaths at Belgian POLICE STATION Moenbeck (SPL)

Belgians reporting police and troops rush to nuclear power station???

Last edited:
US Secretary of State John Kerry 'closely monitoring the situation'
Posted at07:52

A spokesman for John Kerry, the US Secretary of State, said Mr Kerry was "closely monitoring the situation and extends his condolences to all those who have fallen victim today."

He said: "State Department officials are in touch with our embassy in Brussels. The embassy released a security message this morning, recommending that individuals shelter in place and avoid all public transportation.

"US citizens are urged to be aware of local events, follow local authority instructions and to monitor local media for further developments.

"Our embassy will continue to update with further information when available. We continue to work to determine the status of all American citizens in Brussels.

"The United States stands with people of Belgium. We are ready to support the investigation as appropriate."

http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-35869266

this is clearly a reprisal attack when they caught that sand rat earlier from Paris terror attacks and already politicians in EU-Brussels and here are talking about turning the other cheek,we must not retaliate to these attacks...for f*** sake,all gloves off and let those bombs rain over those bastards....

It's hard to win against someone who's willing to blow themselves up. It's easy to say blow them all up, but every time you bomb a neighborhood and kill moderate civilians, you create enough anger to make more suicide bombers. All I'm sure of is this problem isn't going away anytime soon. I did do something recently that makes me feel a little more secure. I got a good ccw pistol and am wearing it most of the time now. I hope to never need it, but would rather have the option than not.

Brent, its only hard to win against the Islamic terrorists so long as you let Middle Eastern, North African and Asian muslims live in your country, We would have no atrocities of note if we sent them all back to their ethnic roots.

Latest posts

Back