Multi Tools & Pocket Knives

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
thought this was kind of cool and different. Amazon has them for 31.13 It is kind of cool to have the light shine while you use the driver. I will buy one at the first of the month and give you guys a review.

thought this was kind of cool and different. Amazon has them for 31.13 It is kind of cool to have the light shine while you use the driver. I will buy one at the first of the month and give you guys a review.
I like this! I do like the flashlight idea as well as the screwdrivers!

I found this one by Leatherman. It is called the Leatherman MUT. My understanding it was designed with the M16, AR15, M4 in mind. It is a bit pricy. I found it on Amazon starting at $100.00.

Here is one on the Gerber Steady. This has some cool practical uses. The price is about $30.00 - $40.00.
I like the whole tripod theory on this one.

I found this one by Leatherman. It is called the Leatherman MUT. My understanding it was designed with the M16, AR15, M4 in mind. It is a bit pricy. I found it on Amazon starting at $100.00.

killing me man, I looked at it awhile ago and thought it was to big and heavy, so i bought the leatherman wave with bit extender and bits. But after that video I am sold. I need the full size mut to complete my leatherman line up anyways.

killing me man, I looked at it awhile ago and thought it was to big and heavy, so i bought the leatherman wave with bit extender and bits. But after that video I am sold. I need the full size mut to complete my leatherman line up anyways.
How many leathermans do you have? if i may ask... They aren't cheap.

I went from smallest to biggest on the leather man the mut will complete the line. I like to switch it up

Wow!
I have 2. Gerber and a cheap Smith & Wesson.
I definitely want more. Maybe even another key chain model.
The leatherman squirt ps4, This is a really tight little unit, top notch for the mini tasks.
22.00 bucks amazon
Here is the pocket tool, leatherman bought them out so we should see a neew line of pocket tools real soon.

PocketToolX Piranha Multi-Purpose Pocket Tool

by PocketToolX
4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews) |
(6)

Price:
$35.99

Only 2 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Hurricane Deck Cutlery.

4 new from $27.99

41cZaye7dlL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Click for larger image and other views

The leatherman squirt ps4, This is a really tight little unit, top notch for the mini tasks.
22.00 bucks amazon
Here is the pocket tool, leatherman bought them out so we should see a neew line of pocket tools real soon.

That a cool looking little tool!
I am going to go broke purchasing all these tools!

Latest posts

Back