Multi Tool With Cresent Wrench

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Reaction score
I thought this was a cool multi tool, but at $39.99 it will have to wait. All the same I thought I would throw it out there. after all Christmas is a little more than 4 months away!

Guppie%20-%20Designed%20by%20Launce%20Barber%20&%20Tom%20Stokes
MD_3556_689408.jpg
9070.jpg

Don't bother the crescent only opens 1 inch, the blade when open is funky its junk. Have one, actually my kid has it now.

Don't bother the crescent only opens 1 inch, the blade when open is funky its junk. Have one, actually my kid has it now.
Thank you Colt1911 for saving me $39.99 plus shipping! This is one of the many reasons people are posting their latest finds for the next tool as it helps weed out junk, and can save other members a lot of money and heart ache!

Thanks again Colt!!

Thank you Colt1911 for saving me $39.99 plus shipping! This is one of the many reasons people are posting their latest finds for the next tool as it helps weed out junk, and can save other members a lot of money and heart ache!

Thanks again Colt!!
ya no joke, i second that!
thanx Colt

Ya like the opinel !! I would like to get my hands on one before i but it, i will look around see if there are any dealers down here.
Ok sounds good. I will see if anyone up where I am carries it. There is also a gun show in costa mesa this weekend. There is bound to be some cool stuff as well as off the wall weird items.

Ok sounds good. I will see if anyone up where I am carries it. There is also a gun show in costa mesa this weekend. There is bound to be some cool stuff as well as off the wall weird items.
Too far for me, have to wait for the Del Mar one.

Latest posts

Back