Mud Dog In The House!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Mud Dog! Can I ask how you can not be prepping for the fast approaching food shortages? Not to mention the chaos, riots and total discourse that will happen because of lack of food?

Yep...
The Wife and I just started food prepping around 4 months ago and wish we'd started sooner.
The best thing I can say about our prepping situation is we pretty much already had all of the hardware for prepping and only had to add a few more items.
And the fact that we have enough money to buy what is needed as far as food goes.
In the last four months we've added to our preps every single day whether it's hardware we were lacking or food.
I'm just now starting to feel more comfortable about our situation.

My best advice for you Mud Dog is to get started as soon as possible.
Things are looking far more sketchy than they did just 12 months ago.

It does seem a little weird signing up on a prepper board while having no interest in prepping.

You are doing great on your prepping Tex! If you don’t have wheat berries stocked up yet, Azure Standard is a good place to get them from. Read this morning that “the world’s stock of wheat is 10 weeks”. I’m going to purchase more. Have a lot, but I don’t think I can grow wheat…and certainly don’t want to run out. Working on year 2 for wheat and rice.

You are doing great on your prepping Tex! If you don’t have wheat berries stocked up yet, Azure Standard is a good place to get them from. Read this morning that “the world’s stock of wheat is 10 weeks”. I’m going to purchase more. Have a lot, but I don’t think I can grow wheat…and certainly don’t want to run out. Working on year 2 for wheat and rice.
Read this morning that “the world’s stock of wheat is 10 weeks”.. . . I did too. It's coming. I hope everyone is ready for the food shortages.

Thanks Georgia!
We've been working our buts off to get prepared for whatever comes our way.

Latest posts

Back