Mr.Auer

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Auer

Reaction score
Hey good-morning folks i'm new to this stuff but i'm looking for info. on things to do when going underground. I have 30+ years in construction and can rigg anything to make it last. I'm also looking for anyone living around zip code 46544 that would want to join a prepper/ survival group. If so reply to this entre. Thanks Rob

Welcome to the forum, feel free to join in on any of the conversations.

Yeah, welcome. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with on the underground bit. I've been interested in this for a while, but I have virtually NO construction ability at all.... Please keep us up to speed on what you find/figure out.

Hello Mr Auer
You're kinda in my neck of the woods...we decently close. I'm not so sure about the whole group thing,...maybe when i am more self sufficient that's what Ill be looking for next. This is a great site, welcome aboard!

Well, I would encourage people to get to know each other pretty well before getting into a group situation, especially with someone they met online.... Still, if you're short on supplies or skills, it's good to have numbers on your side. The more people you have around with different skill sets, the better off you'll be... My $.02

Oh I completely agree Alabaster!!
Im definitely not looking for a group...might not be opposed to the idea for much further down the rd. Just not ready yet...a group just doesnt fit in with my whole master scheme lol o_O Plus I think for myself and Mr. Auer/ others the best group you can have is your family and some close friends. You know them and there is less chance of them taking advantage of the situation/going bat crap crazy on ya!!

Hey good-morning folks i'm new to this stuff but i'm looking for info. on things to do when going underground. I have 30+ years in construction and can rigg anything to make it last. I'm also looking for anyone living around zip code 46544 that would want to join a prepper/ survival group. If so reply to this entre. Thanks Rob
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Thank you Clyde for the great welcome to this forum. I think this will be a good place to give and recieve important info about this way of life. Again thank you for allowing me to join this group and I look forward to the future here at Doomsday preppers forum. Rob

Hey and welcome! I live six hours from you in SE Ohio but I'm not looking for a group just yet either. I've barely just started prepping. The people here are great though and you can get some awesome tips. Plus everyone's pretty friendly here. Once again, welcome!

Latest posts

Back