Movie-> All is lost

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doc pops

Reaction score
My wife and I just watched the movie " ALL IS LOST"! Through out this whole movie one of the mostrremarkable things was, no matter what life threw his way he stayed cool, calm, and collected. Every thing he did was thought out and had a purpose. In the end, his attitude, drive and his survival instinct is what kept him alive. Not to mention, his preps! For the most part he had all contingencies thought out and covered.
In my opinion this movie is worth watching. This is a prime example of how we all should strive to act in the face of adversity and our prepping/survivability life style.
Any way, just saying.

Good luck, be safe, and God bless!

Thanks, doc pops... Where did you watch it? Theater or redbox or what? I'm going to look into it. Sounds good!

God bless you too, by the way.

Whoah.. I Just looked it up and it has BBBBBAAAADDD reviews on redbox. It has Robert Redford in it, too. I have a really hard time supporting liberal activists that use their stardom for political jargon.. Any chance I can get you to foot the $1.50 for the rental? :p

Whoah.. I Just looked it up and it has was BBAAAADDD reviews on redbox. It has Robert Redford in it, too. I have a really hard time supporting liberal activists that use their stardom for political jargon.. Any chance I can get you to foot the $1.50 for the rental? :p

I got the liberal thing, no you would have to spend your own money! The point I was making is through all of the adversities and trials was that he never lost his cool, kept a level head and thought things through. Used every thing on hand, prepped for most contingencies.
There now you dont have to watch it.
Good luck, be safe, and God bless

alabaafter post: 45644 said:
Thanks, doc pops... Where did you watch it? Theater or redbox or what? I'm going to look into it. Sounds good!

God bless you too, by the way.

Bright house network cable tv, Movie rental.
Thanks for the blessing.
Good luck, be safe, and God bless

Sounds interesting enough to watch. Completely off topic here, I got a deal on a new plastic septic tank a little while ago., and am going to set it pretty soon to catch gutter runoff of two buildings I have near the greenhouse. I'm not sure what kind of plastic it is, but will do some research to see if it's safe for drinking water or will just use it to irrigate the garden and greenhouse. Even though I have two creeks and a pump, I can use this completely off of gravity and no power.
image.jpg

Latest posts

Back