More Tips For People Bugging In.... City.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
or small city, or populated area:

at risk of catching hell for this, lol, i figure its best to know the circumstances:
1. mass death:
mass death can lead to pandemic, whether physical or airborne, can affect you. if you live in city territory, there will be bodies sending disease, whether physical or airborne.
2. west nile virus:
pools will not be taken care of, therefore more mosquitoes, ergo a higher chance of west Nile.
3. swine flue:
they come from pigs, a pig not properly taken care of can emit the virus.
3. bird flue:
same as swine, poultry not cared for can emit bird flue.

if all things hit, revert to #1, there will be no vaccinations!

or small city, or populated area:

at risk of catching hell for this, lol, i figure its best to know the circumstances:
1. mass death:
mass death can lead to pandemic, whether physical or airborne, can affect you. if you live in city territory, there will be bodies sending disease, whether physical or airborne.
2. west nile virus:
pools will not be taken care of, therefore more mosquitoes, ergo a higher chance of west Nile.
3. swine flue:
they come from pigs, a pig not properly taken care of can emit the virus.
3. bird flue:
same as swine, poultry not cared for can emit bird flue.

if all things hit, revert to #1, there will be no vaccinations!
A new version of the plague that wiped out most of the known world.

LOL, like Waco but w/o the rape and child *stuff*
i always thought it was a good idea if done right.
like no one person controlls the money/community, but a deligated counsel. youd have to pay all taxes as the government would seek to shut it down and would look for any and all oppertunitys too, exspecially with guns on the land.

problem is, LOL, i have no money.

Latest posts

Back