More than 800 stores are closing across the US in 2023

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thoughts are that the corporations which are so keen on the WEF must know the collapse is right around the corner. They've happily embraced all sorts of policies which do nothing but cost them income. It seems to me they feel as if they've milked the common man for all they can and they are on to the next stage in the plan.

But maybe I'm just grouchy again.

I was in a TSC about 7 on on Saturday night In a small Central Valley farming town. Manager was alerted about possible shoplifter, no alarms set off as the person with a large bag was walking out of the store.
I knew to walkout of the store and look both ways. People getting in the car in front, manager on phone with police to my left.
Just my example of Constitution Carry. I won’t stop the shoplifter, but I will protect us. Not saying if I was unconstitutionally carrying, but criminals get off scot free.
Be awake people, it’s coming to you soon.

Bed Bath and Beyond was the big loser. Couldn't have anything to do with their decision to pull all of Mike Lindell's products from the shelves shortly before their stores started closing could it?

I used to shop BB&B in their heyday back when you bought sheets and comforters that would last a lifetime if properly cared for. Yes, a good comforter would package might run you $500+ but, you used it forever. That was back when high end fabrics (and other fabrics) were made here in the US.

Now, almost all fabrics are made in China, Indonesia or India and they have an expiration date. Doesn't make sense to pay that much for something that is going to disintegrate after five years.

Just to show you how times have changed

Back in the late 70’s, I worked for grocery chain. I was known for getting in altercations with shoplifters. Knock down drag outs between the registers, chasing one up a 1/4 mile up to the end of the plaza and when his buddies caught up in the car I smashed his face into the pavement to get them off of me.

15 yrs later, I was a sales rep in an inner city store, saw a girl lift a can of tuna, corned beef what ever. Thought about telling owners, but didn’t because I knew they were drug distributors in that hood.

A couple of years ago, a friend who worked the lumber counter chased a shoplifter out to get his license plate. Guess what, she got fired. She went to the orange hardware chain and got hired immediately.

If I was my young self now, I would be looking for a new job. Chains are going to be rolling back their over expansion and lack of police protection.

Those cops that responded to my incidents knew how to handle it. One even said to me- “Not you again.” I never had to go to court because they got the convictions

After being around that situation last weekend in what should have been a fairly safe place at 7pm, I am going to use my knowledge of hoodrats everywhere I go. Protect me and my own, and be awake.

I think you guys are looking at it all wrong. We need a list of the stores that refuse to stop shoplifters, so we can go get our free products. They are literally saying "steal whatever you want, under $700; we don;t care. So, why should you?

I think you guys are looking at it all wrong. We need a list of the stores that refuse to stop shoplifters, so we can go get our free products. They are literally saying "steal whatever you want, under $700; we don;t care. So, why should you?
Sounds good to me. I need a new fishing pole.

I don't think my skin tone will scan in that free pass lane.

I'll have to wait until August and try then.

I read a prediction: the banks will close on a Friday and then NOT OPEN again on a Monday...CLAIMING that a VIRUS got into their system over the weekend and they cannot re-open till they get their computers back up and online...LET'S WATCH THE GAME of "run-the-banks" and see how it turns out...keep prepping.

Latest posts

Back