More info about Deep state

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He had two brain aneurysms, and the first one was so bad he had less than a 50% chance of surviving and his surgeon told he would never be completely normal again.

Of course he's not right.

Perhaps he had another one? He did have that blood fill his one eye just last fall...

I saw something that struck me as odd.
There have been cells of missing children that have been found recently.
4 different cities. All of them found since Ghislane Maxwell has started talking. Is it a coincidence?

You know, you probably are onto something there! Did not connect it, but we have never seen 25 missing children at a time found.

Call me naive, silly or whatever, but I still can’t believe and get over that Our Country has actually allowed this type of Banana Republic crap to go on!! I mean, WTH? Our justice system keeps allowing things that should have the ones doing them in Prison already. Have no faith that will ever happen either.

Call me naive, silly or whatever, but I still can’t believe and get over that Our Country has actually allowed this type of Banana Republic crap to go on!! I mean, WTH? Our justice system keeps allowing things that should have the ones doing them in Prison already. Have no faith that will ever happen either.
you remember the riots during Regan's administration? History repeats itself

Shows James Comey, his brother Peter and their connection to the Clinton Foundation.

https://wearethene.ws/notable/143999
And now I'm reading this
https://www.law.com/americanlawyer/2020/08/17/emhoff-kamala-harris-spouse-taking-leave-from-dla/?DLA Piper partner Douglas Emhoff, the spouse of Democratic vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris, is taking a temporary leave from the law firm as the 2020 presidential campaign kicks into high gear.

https://www.congress.gov/crec/2016/09/12/CREC-2016-09-12-pt1-PgH5326.pdf
https://www.congress.gov/crec/2016/09/12/CREC-2016-09-12-pt1-PgH5326.pdf#page=1
CONGRESSIONAL RECORD — HOUSEH5326 September 12, 2016 But we heard over and over, gee, FBI Director Comey would never do any-thing but absolutely perfectly above-board. But then this article by Patrick Howley, 10 September, came out. I was shocked. It said: ‘‘A review of FBI Di-rector James Comey’s professional his-tory and relationships shows that the Obama cabinet leader—now under fire for his handling of the investigation of Hillary Clinton—is deeply entrenched in the big-money cronyism culture of Washington, D.C. His personal and pro-fessional relationships—all undisclosed as he announced the Bureau would not prosecute Clinton—reinforce bipartisan concerns that he may have politicized the criminal probe. ‘‘These concerns focus on millions of dollars that Comey accepted from a Clinton Foundation defense contractor, Comey’s former membership on a Clin-ton Foundation corporate partner’s board’’—I had no idea—‘‘and his sur-prising financial relationship with his brother Peter Comey, who works at the law firm that does the Clinton Founda-tion taxes.’’ Who knew? Wow. Direct ties here with FBI Director James Comey’s fam-ily and the Clinton Foundation. It is just amazing. I don’t hold anybody’s former employer against them. Fine, you are employed hopefully by some-body, so I wouldn’t hold that against them. Certainly, Hank—I don’t even want to say his name, but he used to be the Secretary of the Treasury, and— well, yeah, he deserves to be in the CONGRESSIONALRECORDyet again. Hank Paulson, the former chairman of Goldman Sachs, he certainly did every favor he possibly could to Goldman Sachs, and they are still going on. But here are some holdings, HSBC Holdings the article mentioned. ‘‘In 2013, Comey became a board member, a director, and a Financial System Vulnerabilities Committee member of the London bank HSBC Holdings. ‘Mr. Comey’s appointment will be for an ini-tial three-year term which, subject to re-election by shareholders, will expire at the conclusion of the 2016 Annual General Meeting,’ according to HSBC company records. ‘‘HSBC Holdings and its various phil-anthropic branches routinely partner with the Clinton Foundation. For in-stance, HSBC Holdings has partnered with Deutsche Bank through the Clin-ton Foundation to ‘retrofit 1,500 to 2,500 housing units, primarily in the low- to moderate-income sector’ in ‘New York City.’ ’’ Anyway, it goes on to talk about Peter Comey. ‘‘When our source called the China-town offices of D.C. law firm DLA Piper and asked for ‘Peter Comey,’ a receptionist immediately put him through to Comey’s direct line. But Peter Comey is not featured on the DLA Piper website. ‘‘Peter Comey serves as ‘Senior Di-rector of Real Estate Operations for the Americas’ for DLA Piper. b2145 ‘‘James Comey was not questioned about his relationship with Peter Comey in his confirmation hearing. DLA Piper is the firm that performed the independent audit of the Clinton Foundation in November during Clin-ton-World’s first big push to put the email scandal behind them. DLA Pip-er’s employees taken as a whole rep-resent a major Hillary Clinton 2016 campaign donation bloc and Clinton Foundation donation base. ‘‘DLA Piper ranks number 5 on Hil-lary Clinton’s all-time career Top Con-tributors list, just ahead of Goldman Sachs. And here is another thing: Peter Comey has a mortgage on his house that is owned by his brother’’ James Comey, the FBI director. Peter Comey’s financial records obtained by Breitbart News showed that he ‘‘bought a $950,000 house in Vienna, Virginia, in June 2008. He needed a $712,500 mort-gage from First Savings Mortgage Cor-poration. ‘‘But on January 31, 2011, James Comey and his wife stepped in to be-come Private Party lenders. They granted a mortgage on the house for $711,000.’’ Anyway, it is just rather interesting: Who had any idea that the Comey fam-ily had such ties to the Clinton Foun-dation? ‘‘Peter Comey redesigned the FBI building.’’ Well, that is interesting. ‘‘FBI Director James Comey grew up in the New Jersey suburbs with his brother Peter.’’ Anyway, interesting. How about that. Peter Comey redesigned the FBI building, according to the article. ‘‘Procon Consulting’s client list in-cludes ‘FBI Headquarters, Washington, D.C.’ ‘‘So what did Procon Consulting do for FBI headquarters? Quite a bit, ap-parently. According to the firm’s records: Procon provided strategic project management for the consolida-tion of over 11,000 FBI personnel into one, high security, facility.’’ Then it goes on. As the article ends, it says: ‘‘This is not going to end well.’’ Well, fortunately, for Hillary Clin-ton, the investigation with the Clinton Foundation ties to the FBI director has ended well for her. Mr. Speaker, I yield back the balance of my time.

LEAVE OF ABSENCE By unanimous consent, leave of ab-sence was granted to: Mr. GUTHRIE(at the request of Mr. MCCARTHY) for today and September 13 on account of family obligations. Mr. POEof Texas (at the request of Mr. MCCARTHY) for today on account of personal reasons. Mr. ROSS(at the request of Mr. MCCARTHY) for today on account of flight delays. Ms. JACKSONLEE(at the request of Ms. PELOSI) for today on account of of-ficial business.

SENATE ENROLLED BILL SIGNED The Speaker announced his signature to an enrolled bill of the Senate of the following title: S. 2040. An act to deter terrorism, provide justice for victims, and for other purposes.

ADJOURNMENT Mr. GOHMERT. Mr. Speaker, I move that the House do now adjourn. The motion was agreed to; accord-ingly (at 9 o’clock and 47 minutes p.m.), under its previous order, the House adjourned until tomorrow, Tues-day, September 13, 2016, at 10 a.m. for morning-hour debate. h

Fry them all
Screenshot_2020-09-29-15-18-31.png

Latest posts

Back