More Gobbledygook from the CDC

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
According to CDC, you can give Ebola on a bus, but you can't get Ebola on a bus.

When challenged on the inane statement, Frieden said:

“Yes, CDC vetted the message, and, yes, we believe it’s accurate,” Frieden responded.

“I think there are two different parts of that equation,” he continued. “The first is, if you’re a member of the traveling public and are healthy, should you be worried you might have gotten it by sitting next to someone? And the answer is no.”

“Second, if you are sick and you may have Ebola, should you get on a bus? And the answer to that is also no. You might become ill, you might have a problem that exposes someone around you,” he said.

I think what they mean is, you may become symptomatic while on the bus. Of course, until you're symptomatic, you likely won't know or even suspect you are sick, so either way, none of it is usable information, for either type of traveler.

Personally, use mass transit at your own viral peril (not even Ebola, just ANYTHING). I realize in some areas it is a necessity, but at least know the risk, and bring some sanitizer for anything you need to touch. (and stay away from anyone who is sick). Or become a shut in, hehe.

Latest posts

Back