more china crap

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
troubles,troubles...both China and Russia are like giants after a long sleep,lashing out in every direction

yeah and if u notice, they annexed Taiwan

I think at times, Beijing uses that claim, just to stir the pot with the Taiwanese government. Really if you looked at both economies, since they do so much business together, it would be counterproductive to the People Republic of China to use the military option, but then, as you know, who knows what lurks in their leaderships head. Really I am very disappointed with the tacit approvals made by Xi Jinping, of all China's progressive leaders, he is the only one that has actually lived in the United States, understands western values and in my opinion until recent actions, made me think their might be a hopeful resolution not only with Taiwan, but with all the members of ASEAN and Japan.

I've spent almost six years studying the issues affecting South and East China Seas and the growth of the Peoples Liberation Army Navy, the PLAN certainly would not be acting alone without a complete hardline plan approved by the Central Military Commission which includes Xi's influences.

If I were in a military or political leadership in ASEAN and India, this is not mere saber rattling, I believe when you look at China's influences using the "String of Pearls" strategy, they are not far off in dominating the Indian Ocean and Straights.

Very distressing news, especially when the Chinese PLAAF jet had a midair just a few days ago with a Japanese SDF plane. I noticed in the article that the Indian leadership was present, doesn't mean the Indian's give tacit approval of developing any further current relationships with the Chinese. From what I've studied, the Indian's are not happy about the growing relationships with Pakistan and Myanmar. Its been a while since I studied India's growing naval capabilities, I am pretty certain they have their nuclear SSBN on test runs and possibly is operationally ready for sea. That should stir the pot with Chinese so to speak.

Great hearing from you Myrrph.

yeah. India has its ambitions for sure and its worrying because when the 2 most populous nations in the world work together, thats a heck lot of people!

And for China to say that, I don't think they're sabre rattling like North Korea.

Russia, India and China together makes a really powerful bloc.

those three working together makes life a littlebit harder for smaller nations in that region,ok the russian economy isn't at its peak right now, then again that makes it more dangerous.
about india, getting interesting news here is very hard,it's like india was in limbo with our local newsagencyes.
aparently its haveing effects on japans defence thinking aswell,if the news was correct, that they are voteing about theirs defence force to be able to operate abroad not only defending home territory if I got it right,
pls correct me if I'm wrong?

Latest posts

Back