MONKEYPOX INFORMATION

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all being done (just like with COVID-19) to get us willing to quarantine again. Dr. Jane Ruby, on Stew Peters broadcast this week, said it's just not a scare-worthy disease, rarely fatal. She said it's basically like Chicken Pox but with slightly worse skin sores. She said I have just two words for people worried about this monkeypox................... Calamine Lotion. Dr. McCullough has said pretty much the same more than once now: WATCH: Dr. Peter McCullough Discusses Monkeypox Outbreak "Hysteria" – [your]NEWS.

I think they just want us hunkered down so we don't SEE the next 'big move/event' when it comes. And it's not going to be a mass shooting. So I'm thinking time is getting really short here.

Last edited:
And if anyone thinks the Monkeypox vaccine (that was 'ready' before the cases even occurred) has a damned thing to do with preventing Monkeypox, they are beyond stupid, is all I can say. It's always been about getting people jabbed with their mRNA nanotechnology. That's needed to trigger off their dastardly payload when they throw the 5G switch at the appropriate ghtz level to make the AI connection with their new army of controlable slave-bots. They failed to get everyone vaccinated on plandemic round #1, so they're going for plandemic round #2 to finish that job off. They want to eliminate 90% of the global population! And they aren't stopping until they jab every single one of us! If it takes 5 more plandemics and 5 more fake vaccines (the original plan was 10 years of pandemics), they're OK with imposing pandemic 'burnout' on us. Once the WHO gets its new treaty powers making them "God" over the world, they will force mandates on everyone, as easily as making it a prerequisite for buying food and medicine, simple as that.

Last edited:
Last I heard there was only 131 cases WORLDWIDE. Have any of the 131 people died from it?
Its such an insignificant number, why is it even being talked about?

"Well, you cant believe any statistics they are reporting, any more than we could with COVID 'case' reporting, because they're using the same useless PCR tests good for testing nothing! But Newsweek quoted these numbers (if you can believe this liberal magazine): Monkeypox outbreak explosion as 1,300 suspected cases reported, 58 deaths

And if anyone thinks the Monkeypox vaccine (that was 'ready' before the cases even occurred) has a damned thing to do with preventing Monkeypox, they are beyond stupid, is all I can say. It's always been about getting people jabbed with their mRNA nanotechnology. That's needed to trigger off their dastardly payload when they throw the 5G switch at the appropriate ghtz level to make the AI connection with their new army of controllable slave-bots. They failed to get everyone vaccinated on plandemic round #1, so they're going for plandemic round #2 to finish that job off. They want to eliminate 90% of the global population! And they aren't stopping until they jab every single one of us! If it takes 5 more plandemics and 5 more fake vaccines (the original plan was 10 years of pandemics), they're OK with imposing pandemic 'burnout' on us. Once the WHO gets its new treaty powers making them "God" over the world, they will force mandates on everyone, as easily as making it a prerequisite for buying food and medicine, simple as that.
The monkeypox vaccine that they have been using is really just the smallpox vaccine (which they used to use back in the days before smallpox was eradicated). I think they are creating a monkeypox-specific vaccine as well (probably to make more money for whoever creates it and it might possibly be more effective) but the orthopox viruses are all pretty closely related and have a lot of cross-immunity. For example, the first smallpox vaccine actually used the cowpox virus, which caused a mild disease but created immunity to smallpox. Monkeypox is in this same virus family and the smallpox vaccines we have do provide some immunity. (Interestingly, chickenpox is caused by a completely different virus, which is in the same family as herpes viruses. The only similarity is that they both cause a skin rash which is where the term "pox" comes from.) I do think the attention that monkeypox is getting is because of the recency of the Covid pandemic and that there is not nearly so much to worry about as they would have us believe. There have been similar monkeypox outbreaks before and the virus is endemic in certain parts of Africa.

1653879905068.png

New York has started giving monkeypox vaccines. I read a comment that said it was not even posted yet, but word had spread. At the time of posting it was a 2 hour wait and the pictures I saw was a very long line. Yeah, go ahead you little sheep. . . I know my man is a real man so have no worries about this pandemic. Did you happen to see yesterday I think it was that suggested men in groups to masturbate at least 6ft apart. . . No that was not satire!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/go-nyc-offer-monkeypox-vaccines/

And I read today somewhere on Censored.news that officials say they have found polio (from vaccines perhaps) in sewage samples in London. There ya go.......three pandemics all at once!!! Yeah, right. And if you believe that, I have a piece of property (not my BOL, my other piece of land) I'd like to interest you in. LOL

Can't you just hear the Davos gang sitting in some back room saying "You think 3 is enough?" The WHO is more than glad to jump right in and declare their 'Public Health Event of Global Concern' they need to takeover & lock us all down to implement martial law and enslavement.

Last edited:
And I read today somewhere on Censored.news that officials say they have found polio (from vaccines perhaps) in sewage samples in London. There ya go.......three pandemics all at once!!! Yeah, right. And if you believe that, I have a piece of property (not my BOL, my other piece of land) I'd like to interest you in. LOL

Can't you just hear the Davos gang sitting in some back room saying "You think 3 is enough?" The WHO is more than glad to jump right in and declare their 'Public Health Event of Global Concern' they need to takeover & lock us all down to iomplement martial law and enslavement.
Yep I saw that one too on censored news.com. Also “something” in North Korea.

I'm convinced each scare tactic or 'new variant' they bring up (requiring a new booster/vaccine) is just pushed because the perpetrators aren't happy the last one didn't kill enough people (or kill them fast enough to stick to the well-established agenda timetable). They just have to add new toxins to the next batch of production serum.............pretty easy actually.

I personally will never take any shot again, and told my doctor that's how I felt. She was honestly not shocked and didn't try to change my mind in any fashion! Said she couldn't disagree with anything I was saying. I will never trust Big Pharma again and am even having second thoughts about taking my 2 blood pressure medications at this point. Am beginning to research natural, homeopathic BP reducers like crazy. What's to keep them from putting their poisons and pathogens into ordinary pills and capsules? The goal is to kill most of us, right? Why stick to JUST the injections, I ask myself? They have totally destroyed my trust in the industry.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back